HELP! I am looking for my very first intern. My business is expanding rapidly and I am sorely in need of some assistance. From research to accounting to styling to shopping to designing to brainstorming, I basically need someone who is fun, creative, and up for anything. The ideal candidate will:
- reside in Los Angeles, east L.A. is best, Silverlake is better still
- be able to commit 10-15 hours a week for 4 months beginning May 1st (hours are flexible!)
- be available to travel some weekends during the summer and autumn
- use this experience for school credit
- be proficient with Apple computers/software
- be social media/web/wordpress saavy
- desire to learn all about running a home-based business!
I am willing to teach and train in exchange for a hard-working, dedicated assistant. The four month commitment is unpaid, but has the potential to turn into paid (hourly) part-time, ongoing work. To be considered for this position, please send me an email with resume and work/education history, two professional references, links to your social media presence and a bit about yourself as well as why you think you'd like to work with me! Thank you, I can't wait to meet my new intern!
Image | Styling by Lauryl Lane.